Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Dreaded Placeholder Post

Hello there, internet! I see you've been visiting me a little more lately. 


Monument to the Immigrant
Mississippi River, New Orleans
Thanks so much. I really love to see so many new faces. (Well, unique IP addresses, but same diff!)


I must apologize, but I'm going to spend time on "back burner" projects this week, so I won't be able to update here every day. But this is a perfect chance for you, o loyal readers:


What would you like to see me cover?


(I know I ask this every lunar cycle or so, but I'm really very interested. Of course, I have ideas of what I'd like to cover, but I could bow a bit to reader demand. 
My vote? For next week, some catalysis, maybe some chit-chat about functional groups, book reviews, a np isolation paper, and some more sociology / science pride stories.)

No comments:

Post a Comment